Newbie says Hi

NigelO

3 minutes ago, OGR4M said:

Today, I spoke to 3 insurers, footman james, aplan, and Lancaster - and none of them would even entertain me talking to them as it’s not my car. 

Ah the joys of youth!

The simple solution, buy another car:d:ww:

P.S. I’m sure even if the insurer doesn’t offer a refund policy, your statutory rights mean they have to offer one if they can’t provide the cover which you require, and are therefore forced to leave. I’ve had a refund given before as a ‘goodwill’ because their prices weren’t competitive. 

So what would be your preference - the Rolex or a Westie?.....

back to mine - just call the insurers as if it was your car - when you’ve found somewhere that will insure you, I can call them

3 hours ago, NigelO said:

So what would be your preference - the Rolex or a Westie?.....

back to mine - just call the insurers as if it was your car - when you’ve found somewhere that will insure you, I can call them

Good deal, I’ll swap you my Rolex for your Westfield.

your idea worked well, I’ve saved a quote from Footman James, and with agreed value it works out at £167 p/a, based on some educated guesses for value and mileage. We’ll talk about it soon.