Porsche 944 lux

smithy

surely there is another porsche fanatic out the there who can help me educate these ******s.

come on ash surely you no better   !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• smithy

• samcooke

• Buzz Billsberry

Its is true to say that audi did develope the engines for the 944 but at least porsche where given the job of designin the rest of the car! Remind me what audi's sports car offerings were at the time the 924/944's were released? Have worked on many 944's and they are very very good cars, handle very well! get a good'n and it will go on forever. Its never gonna be a 911 though is it!!

I think i'll get me coat an go for a spin in my audi!!!

I think i'll get me coat an go for a spin in my audi

so that Fiat in your avatar isn't really yours then?  ;)  :D  :D

White Porsche - excellent sheep puller  :cool:  :D  :p  :)  :D   :blush:  and suitable for small weddings  :D  :D  :devil:

ALLEGIDLEY HE BOUGHT WHITE SO HE COULD AMBUSH SHEEP

surely there is another porsche fanatic out the there who can help me educate these ******s.

Here I am, smithy.

I've got a Porsche 924 race car.

I can confirm that the little gold badge I took off the nose said PORSCHE, however all other components are stamped with a strange four ring symbol...

that will be an audi symbol then  ;) smiffy its been confirmed you own a down market sheep magnet ,only for pulling young sheep as the older ones are wise to your moves  :sheep:  :arse:  ;)

"The totally new engine was a 2.5 litre inline four-cylinder developed at Porsche. This engine has been called half of a 928 engine,

in that they do share the same cylinder head, valves, and bore & stroke (the 944 4 valve, 959, and 928S4 all have the same valves,

valve guides, valve angles, and combustion chamber). The new engine utilized contra rotating balance shafts to cancel out

vibration in the relatively large four-cylinder engine. Optional sport package available that added Koni/Boge sport shocks,

front/rear sway bars. The forthcoming turbocharged version was originally intended to replace the aging 911".

"In order to improve build quality over the 924 production done at Audi's facility in Neckarsulm, production/assembly of the 944 was done in Zuffenhausen. The power plant was literally derived from half of the 928's V8. At 2479 cc (2.5

liters) the engine was large by four cylinder standards of the day. The engine was a modern design with high compression

and a broad power band.  The initial power plant was rated at 163 hp (ROW) and 150 hp for the U.S"

THIS WAS ON THE CLUB FAQ PAGE, LOOKS LIKE U BOUGHT A 924 THERE SAM.

yes the audi 924 and the audi 944  :0

My education must be good SteveD went to the same hostle

Must admit the Audi 944 fast back is not bad u can get at least three sheep in the hatch and one in the glove box and of course your local VAG dealer supplies a sheep **** shifter  facility which is all part of the service mandate :p

Those Erics do know how to put a service shedule together :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Spling Splong

Buzz ???

PS there's nothing wrong with plastic women as verifed by 6 1/2 million visitors p.a to Amsterdam will confirm :love:

come on ash surely you no better   !

ooooooooooooooooh hand bag time!!  ;) chase me, chase me :p

Buzz :(

chase me, chase me

Sheep and donkey racing  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p  is it an approved RSPCA event ........... what are the regs ??? What class would a shaven lightweight sheep be in  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :p  ;)

Will you be allowed to tie Dobbins ears back for improved aerodynamics  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)

oh yes buzz me likey  :D keep it cumin im in stitches  :D  ;)

Is it porsche or is it an Audi ???

who gives a dam ;)

Its not an easy porsche to sale, so you lot ant' help him at all, trying to get rid of it :0

Any way, hate porsches :angry:

Pimp mo mobiles, solicitors car :devil:

That what my bl**** fees paying for  :(

the duck what the chuff are you goin on about  :( are you p******** or summat  :durr:  ;)  :love:  :blush:

you gone soft in the head duck,

a- they are easy to sell

b- in not getting 'rid' of it cos i kinda like it

c- the only reason im having to sell it is cos im buying a newer one

own one and you will be hooked.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.