Porsche 944 lux

smithy

Porsche 944 lux 2.5 litre

B reg in alpine white, teledial alloys, black half leather interior which is unmarked.

full electrics inc windows, mirrors, sunroof and cd system

Bodywork in excelent and above average condition.

mechanics are sound and engine is healthy.

just had major service and many new parts inc- front and rear disks, pads. engine belts filters and oil, battery and tyres.

car is used regularly and is reliable, probably one of the best examples of its age.

classic insurance.

£3000

01691 831 169

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• smithy

• samcooke

• Buzz Billsberry

errrrrrr welsh boy what does it rev to  :arse: is it four or five speed  :0 will you take my griff 500 in px  :0  :arse:  :durr:  ;)

whats up welsh boy cant you get rid of it  ;) dont know why its a lovley car  :love:

well Stevie u know how difficult it is to shift those early Audi sports cars :0  :(  :p

Buzz :(

I reckon its the wooly car mats that are putting people off!!! :D  :p

get an education buzz, and stop confusing the 924 with a 944, different machine alltogether.

audi my A***,

mind you i can see how you get easily confused, real women/plastic doll etc.

dont get me started on the insults!

yours angrily

young chap from right side of border.

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep: ARRRRRRRR FLOCKS OF EM WELSH BOY IN YOUR DREAMS :durr:  :arse:

Wasnt the 2.5L engine in the 944 the same as the engine in the 924 and the same as the engine in the VW Transporter.

Not trying to pour oil on troubled waters

Why do you have to pay onthe 7 brindge to enter wales then?  ITS FREE to enter england ;) (no one in their rigth mind would pay to enter)

CYMRU AM BYTH :durr:

i thought the slogan was cymru am byth?

Or was it the graffiti artists spelling incorrect on the stone bridge i saw at the weekend.  I heard the welsh rugby team are going over to england to learn the GAME.

sorry couldnt resist. :)  :)

very quick..........

:D  :p  ;)  :)

anyway enough of chatting on a for sale thread, lets go./..........

Donnington sunday, dont forget.......

yes the audi 924 and the audi 944  :0

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.