November 4th at Cadwell Trackday

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Can you not find a local bolt place see if they have one. I have a bolt place down the road from me open 8-12 in the morning if you want me to ring them first thing in the morning but would not be able to get to you at cadwell before mid morning.

11 hours ago, matthew902 said:

Can you not find a local bolt place see if they have one. I have a bolt place down the road from me open 8-12 in the morning if you want me to ring them first thing in the morning but would not be able to get to you at cadwell before mid morning.

Hi Matthew, it’s not just the bolt, it’s damaged some other parts too, but thanks for the offer! 

It’s a bit wet :getmecoat:

Keep the cable tie kid away from the barriers..  weather had cleared up in the Midlands.. it should be heading your way.

@bunje should be in for a breakdown free day.. fingers crossed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RussH said:

I need a hot bath. 

Oh dear, was it that bad?  

Wish me luck, I'm going to Rockingham next Saturday, hoping for :sun:

Actually, it dried up after lunch, everyone had a cracking afternoon with no breakdowns or spills. (Apart from the odd “moment “ anyway)

Turned out to be a cracking day  :t-up:

• Like 1

Well what can I say lol. I throughly enjoyed myself today even in the rain. Started early at 5 in what can only be described as biblical rain even the trailer was aquaplaning on the way there. Got unloaded and geared up in waterproofs and off I went. I managed around 30 laps first thing in the rain but once it dried up in the afternoon  What a track cadwell park is. Apart from the jamsport idiots it was great I only took one photo lol

IMG_20171104_153645.jpg

• Haha 1