Finally got a car!

mrsntw

Hi Folks,

As the title says, I've finally got a car. I purchased her yesterday from @Herewegoagain!

The trip to get the car was a greatly enjoyable experience, made even better by the seller's hospitality and clear enthusiasm for the car.  It became clear very quickly that this car had been looked after and that lot of time, effort and money had been spent on keeping her in great functional and aesthetic order.  The two folders worth of invoices and other documentation only reinforced this.

A big shoutout and thanks to @andy665 for being my taxi driver and second pair of eyes on the day.  It was a great day out.

The basic spec of the car is as follows:

• 2000 Factory build SEIW
  • 1800 Zetec MVH418 engine
  • MT75 gearbox
  • Wilwood 4pot front brakes
  • Team Dyamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels
  • MSA roll bar

Here are some photos that I've copied from the for sale thread.  I was planning on taking my own today but the weather has not been very forgiving:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1

Looks a very nice car :)

Just be very careful if you do end up using it when there is damp patches about on the roads

Lovely car, but does your missus know you're wearing her jeans!? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great looking car Simon. Hopefully see you around. May be the possibility of a run to the breakfast meet at Oswestry next Sunday if the weather kind and I can get my car back together 

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words folks.  I'll be more than up for meets and drives as long as long as I'm free and the weather is right.

Glad to see you have got a car, looks like a good one in the right colour too!

Martyn