Things in a Westfield Ownership you werent expecting to learn

Thrustyjust

Well, I had a learning experience last night and this morning. Went to a party last night in the Westie and the wife was telling me on how proud I should be in building it. When 5 hours later, we plop her in the car , quite tipsy and promptly threw up everywhere....................:barf:. So, I can blame the hosts cooking @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO, as Kevin did it well, so remember that Geoffrey, if you ever come down here and Kevin cooks !! More than likely the mixing of drinks and liquors was to blame. So, I abandoned the wife and drove the 30 miles home and after having to drive over and collect the sorry wench this morning , serving massive portions of humble pie, then set about getting the vax out and cleaning carpets , door, seat, handbrake,transmission tunnel,inner and outer side panel, rear arch . 

At least vinyl is easier to clean in a Westie than suede and leather in the new Volvo, which was a bonus. 

Anyone got an experience which wasnt in the Westie manual of ownership ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Boy o boy....will Kevin cop for it tomorrow.

He actually made me an apple crumble last week and he is making another for tomorrow....hope it will be ok.

Sounds like you had Kevin's famous....salmonella sausages.

He was quite excited @Thrustyjust on Friday at the thought of having a ride in your car.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Boy o boy....will Kevin cop for it tomorrow.

He actually made me an apple crumble last week and he is making another for tomorrow....hope it will be ok.

Sounds like you had Kevin's famous....salmonella sausages.

He was quite excited @Thrustyjust on Friday at the thought of having a ride in your car.

His sausages were really nice and I missed out on the crumble as was stuffed. He is going to discuss the Zetec Honda thing he text you over coffee. The story gets worse, apparently the wife threw up on his cat as well, after I abandoned all hope and drove home in the Westie :oops:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Well....without pictures of the cat....it just didn't happen

Kev has lots of photos. He had his phone on 'take millions of photo mode' whilst in the Westfield :rolleyes: He said about the cat, as the wife vommed in Kev and Sandras bed, while they had the airbed in the lounge :d. I had a peaceful night at home.............. 

I bet your Westie now smells delightful!:p

4 minutes ago, IanK said:

I bet your Westie now smells delightful!:p

Its called carpet, you wont know what that is :d Its very fragrant with deodorisers now :rolleyes:. She wont be given any slack for this for years to come. I can see some carbon rear guards coming sooner than I thought !! 

• Haha 2

Yeah, you now have the golden ticket!

• Like 1

My son's girlfriend recently did the same in his car - half an hour before the end of its very last journey before he left it with me to sell!  At least Westfields don't have air vents!!  He spent 2 hours on it and I spent several more.  Sold it OK though :)