Final day of a great trip round the NC500

Murraymint

That's us home after a great trip round the NC500, ended up clocking a 1000miles in all weathers and no real issues. We had a wiper blade spring broke, were a friendly garage sorted it out, the bracket from the silencer gave way after the navigator took us off road and the bolt gave way, a bungee sorted that out for the rest of the trip and a battery replacement overall we got of light. If your every thinking of doing this trip, you need to book accommodation now for next year as the places go quick. Plenty of petrol places and applecross was a great road...

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

• Like 4

You need to do it again now.....the other way round.

Did you have a favourite bit.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

You need to do it again now.....the other way round.

Did you have a favourite bit.

Yes will have to go round again...best bits were applecross pass and round the Isle of Skye...The weather does play a major part in this type of trip and the first few days were great...

We recently toured for 11 days with @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO ,  2 nights Glen Coe, 2 on Skye, 2 in Durness, 2 in the Orkneys, 1 in Aviemore and finally 2 in Killin. We were also joined for 4 days with @Garyt and @ziplob. I can honestly despite a few midges and it being mildly moist occasionally it was the best trip I've ever done in the UK. 

Great pics to.

• Like 4

EPIC!

I think you guys have just signed up for a years worth of magazine contributions ;)

Oh, and yes, I am insanely jealous...

• Like 2