Cheap and good detailing stuff thread

Thrustyjust

Wow andy. That's impressive. I thought I had issues with my couple of cupboards of lotions and potions. I've just shown the Mrs your pic and said "see I'm not as bad as you think!!!" So thanks!

I love the way you've passed through denial Andy! :d

Fabulous pictures that will be kept by many I suspect to help ease us through the pain of convincing ourselves we don't have a problem!

My car would quake at entering your garage, as its every surface would feel pain as you gently attacked it with your many potions. it would be as comfortable as the over 50's male examination.

I am indeed going to use this picture to console my wife that there are people who are even more into their cars than myself :d

• Like 2

On 7/13/2017 at 08:24, CraigHew said:

the wife seems partial to things smeared in peanut butter,  :rolleyes:

I know a story about a wife and peanut butter and its banning material on the forum :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 12/07/2017 at 22:13, Thrustyjust said:

Look forward to your thoughts Steve :t-up:

Well after being caught out in the monsoon yesterday the car was manky. So gave it a good scrub then finished off with the sonax stuff thrusty recommended. It's very good stuff. Especially for 8 quid a bottle. Brings up the shine a treat. My only gripe is the spray head on the bottle is crap. It squirts it out rather than sprays.

20170714_162238-1024x576.thumb.jpg.8fe4c48c9a79a81ff6396b3e025bb58a.jpg

20170714_155853-1024x576.thumb.jpg.9db64b562e5c1b9e10d9da579d2df308.jpg

Cheers for the heads up:t-up:

• Like 1

Glad the peanut butter worked Mart. This is a budget thread for car cleaning.:)

Steve , the car looks good !! I know what you mean about the way it leaves the spray. Its a lot thicker than the normal detail sprays which doesnt help. I have done both the normal cars tonight and found it quite 'sticky' to put on with Colly 945 on it, but the sheen is pretty good. Will get a picture tomorrow , as ran out of light tonight.