Westfield factory

westy

This all started as I was on the understanding that people racing in the SS receive an discount as the factory are a official sponsor.

Which rather unfortunately was a wrong assumption  ;)  All you gotta do is ask  ;)  :)  :)  any of the previous years Speed Series drivers could have told you - perhaps even your fellow Fluke Motorsport Team mate  :D  ;)  :D  :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick M

• Al Yupright

• FATBOY

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, good point MarkG.

Maybe now that I'm building a new car it would be a good idea to join Team Westfield!

Mike

PS. I got a decent discount when I ordered my kit without even asking! When I was offered the discount, I then promptly spent the equivalent amount of money by adding more stuff to my order that I won't need for another 6 months at least  :durr:   :durr:   :durr:

The Team Westfield discount was on existing owners requiring "replacement" parts - not for new builders - according to my literature anyway  ;)  :D  :)

Folks in Kingswinford are quite affable from time to time when it comes to discussing discounts on certain parts  ;)  and orders  ;)  :)

P.S. Showtime is usually when Westfield offer various promotions  ;)  :)

Who makes "unwritten rules"? How do we get to know about them ?

Surely the whole point of a club site is to discuss problems and make friends. We still live in a democracy, please don't stifle a discussion or debate, Westfield are open to criticism like any other business and need to keep on their toes.

Peter.

Now look what you've started Jan  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :blush:  :D

Taurus - in the words of the inimitable Blatman "Do a search" there has been a lot said and this is going over old ground.  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Having a gripe and publicly condemning "The factory" doesn't achieve much, if anything, other than to destroy any bridges between club and manufacturer  ;)  :)  :D  Our pleasure is someone else's business  :D  Always a difficult one to combine  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Ducks for cover, reaches for valium and a large malt -  :D  ;)  :)  :D  :cool:

Team Westfield vouchers come in two forms which you pick one.One lot was for new builds and the other was for exsisting owners.

I got the cost of membership back twice in one order Bargin!!!!!! :D  :D

What does it stand for then  :durr:  :blush:  :D  :)   :D  Some of us are not so fluent in such jargon TTFN  :D  :D  :)  ;)  :D

Ah, this thread now makes no sense at all,

Normal service has been resumed  :blush:

Jans posts have all gone  ???  ???  ???  was there any need for that to happen  ???  ???  :(  ???  :(  Thought we were all friends here  :D  ah well  :(

Praps didnt want us looking back to see who he'd been telling to KMACS... thats what I was doing when I noticed they'd all been deleted.

...and there was me thinking KMACS was yet another version of EMACS  :0

Prefer VIM myself  :blush:

stuff> :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: