North West to Stoneleigh, National Kit Car Show Sunday 30th April

Onliest Smeg David

I will be heading down Saturday, so Lancashire Area are sorting the run down on Sunday.

The main meet point will be at Knutsford Southbound M6 Services, leaving at 8 am prompt.

I'm sure there will be other meet points arranged before and after Knutsford.

See you there! :yellow-westy:

Yeah, I'm down on Saturday too, I normally go down in the tin top, and come back up so that I can run down in the Westfield, in convoy on the Sunday morning.

This year though, I'm starting to think I may just come down in the Westfield on the Saturday and stay over.

David we will be sticking to last few years plan ..A prompt 8.00am start from Knutsford

Lancashire Area I will be setting off from Blackpool at 6.30am picking up at M55 Kirkham turn off for 6.45am then meeting up with the rest of Lancashire Area at Carnoch Richard for a 7.10am prompt run down to Knutsford to meet up with the rest of North West Areas please be fuelled up and ready for the 8.00am start.

We will do a drive through at Stafford services at approximately 8.30am and Hilton Park services for another drive through at approximately 9.00am.

Hopefully we can pick up last few years route missing gatso alley.

Steve

• Like 2

Knutsford is a fidly one for me to get to, so normally there's been a few of us, who watch for the convoy going past and tag on as it goes through, down at Sandbach. But this is NOT an official stop, so they don't slow, or come off the motorway. 

As I say though, this year, I think I may just make my way down Saturday morning.

Dave that has always worked so we can do that a slow down past Sandbach services if you can wait near slip Rd

Steve

• Like 1

You  should spot us Ian I will have my headlights on :d:d

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IanK said:

I'm going to stay down there on the Saturday night now, so won't be back up for the convoy. 

• Like 1

Will be making my way on Monday this year, (family commitments) so will miss the convoy down on Saturday but may come back with you Dave or Ian!

Andy

• Like 2

On 25/04/2017 at 20:46, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - WSCC AO Rep said:

I'm going to stay down there on the Saturday night now, so won't be back up for the convoy. 

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - WSCC AO RepWe can have a mini convoy north with @greenstreak. What time do you plan to leave?

• Like 1

Not sure, I've got some stand duties on the Monday afternoon, but can't be too late away.

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - WSCC AO Rep no worries. We can decide on the day :yes: Are many of the others from Cheshire and North Staffs coming, they all seem rather quiet?

Dave was till he blew his gearbox!

not sure if Jon's coming down. Mark is glamoimg in a camper van this year :d other than Andy, no one else has mentioned coming down...

• Like 1