• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

North West to Stoneleigh, National Kit Car Show Sunday 30th April

Onliest Smeg David

Lancashire area will be sticking to original timings I will be at M55 roundabout (Blackool B&Q for 6.30am picking up Roy and Giles at Kirkham a quick run off motorway at Broughton for Chris and his mate, then on to Charnock Richards Services meeting Paul and Andy..for a 7.10am run down to Knutsford services just time for a top of fuel and a prompt 8.00am start.  Slowing down at Sandbach services a drive through at Stafford Services drive through at Hilton Park (will keep a look out for you 74Sputnik)  can we all keep to the drive throughs so we can keep the group together :yes::yes: 

Paul Hurdsfield has been in contact and the route through Balsall Common to Kenilworth has no road works so that will be the route we take.

Steve

• Like 3

Have a good run,  all set up and ready for you!

Loved being part of the convoy today. 

My youngest daughter was with me for her first show and was In her element with all the cars.

A bit of drifting at the Westfield drift at the show and now i think she is hooked.  

Thank you all

Graeme

• Like 1

Everything went very smooth for the North West convoy down to Stoneleigh..no hiccups the slow down at Sandbach and drive throughs at Stafford and Hilton  Park went to plan, I think we had about 18 cars this year ?and I don't think we lost anybody en route , 1 small hard shoulder incident Giles pulled off to remove a Pampers bag stuck over his grill:d:d and slipped and finished up on his A***:d just wish I could of got a photo.(new nickname Huggie):d

Thanks to Paul Gibney for taking the lead.

Steve

• Like 5