Zhiyun Z1 Rider2 3-axis gimbal SOLD

Rab (bombero) Reid

Selling my 3-axis gimbal as I've hardly used it and no intention of using it in the near future. (Note, that this is the Rider2 not the earlier Rider). As I said, hardly used, lucky if it's been half a dozen times. In immaculate as new condition and in perfect working order! Can be handheld and car mounted ;) Comes complete and with an extra pair of batteries and a 3D printed additional holder. Designed to hold the GoPro Hero 3/3+/4 with and without an LCD screen/piggyback battery pack. Retail between £200 - £175 (the lower end, if you're willing to wait for the slow boat from China! :laugh:). I'm looking for £110 posted no offers (UK only)

DSC_1563_zpsw1yxguft.jpg 

Here's a clip I made a couple of years ago (hopefully the visual quality isn't too poor due to compression by FB: 

Could I ask for 1st dibs?  My son is a Media student and does video editing/etc, and he would be well up for this type of thing.  He's currently doing a video shoot, so can't check with him, but he'll be back later today.  Can I give you a confirmation then?

No worries, 1st dibs to you Quinten but def get back to me later either way :)

Robert,

If Quinten does not take this, I will. No rush though, happy to give Quinten some time to see if his son wants it. 

Thanks,

Martin. 

9 minutes ago, Martin#30 said:

Robert,

If Quinten does not take this, I will. No rush though, happy to give Quinten some time to see if his son wants it. 

Thanks,

Martin. 

Okay Martin, cheers.

Hi Robert, thank you for your patience.  My son had a look, but he tells me it's not really suitable for his DSLR...  otherwise he would have had it :yes:

All yours @Marto303 :t-up:

38 minutes ago, Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO said:

Hi Robert, thank you for your patience.  My son had a look, but he tells me it's not really suitable for his DSLR...  otherwise he would have had it :yes:

All yours @Marto303 :t-up:

No worries, and you're right as it's for the GoPro Hero series and similar sized cameras. Martin, I have your PM ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.