***** Rockingham Entrants *******

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

no card but have letter

@Matthew Haynes you should have a letter in your inbox and @terry everall copied in

cheers

Panda

Regarding the T-shirts and the stickers, they are in the process of being produced and sent to Panda.  The delay was primarily down to having to wait until Speed Series entry closed before knowing how many stickers were needed and especially how many T-shirts of what particular sizes were required.  Despite Speed Series entry being available and heavily promoted since December, 25% of the entries didn't take place until the final fortnight and even after the deadline.  I think next year entry may have to be closed earlier, maybe end of February, just to avoid these problems for poor Panda.

• Like 2

As a new entrant for the speed series, (although won't be ready for while yet), I was extremely pleased to see

that a Size Tax has not been applied to the T- shirt cost, but actually seeing XXL suggests for me at least, a diet may

be in order.

I had a great day at Rockingham yesterday and it was good to meet up the rest of the WSCC speed series crowd.  I managed to take 4 seconds out of my time from last year with an identical set up so I was pleased with the progress from my first ever sprint a year ago. Well done to Steve for being top Westfield in the class and for pipping Stephen Laing in his R500. 

Thanks for the good wishes from Stephen - the car is still performing well with Castle Combe the day before and a track shakedown on Friday!  

Next events for me are Abingdon on 9th April and then Gurston Down on the 22nd.....

• Like 1

Blog posted

• Like 2