New WSCC site is live!

Kingster

Hmmm... 

A few thoughts - all IMO.

Like lots of people, I look at the Forum on my phone and have a short cut called 'unread content'.  Look at a post, then want to go back to it later and it's gone from the list and I can't remember where it was!  My fault obviously!!

Having a long list makes finding something easier not more difficult because it's more specific.

There is a big difference in the experience of the builders from stephenh for example to some others - but they are all builders.

If build threads and not completed - so what?  Two issues - a potential sale or the thread (sadly) sinks into oblivion.

I don't get the 'lost footfall' argument at all Dave - it's probably just conjecture.

This is a good discussion and if we want to continue it (and we should) please can you (Martin) start a new thread specifically entitled "Forum Idea - Build threads" in the Club Boardroom & Website - Evolution & Issues area. It's a valid discussion, only a bit off topic on this particular thread, which talks about the new website and not the forums.

Ta muchly.

3 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

Like lots of people, I look at the Forum on my phone and have a short cut called 'unread content'.  Look at a post, then want to go back to it later and it's gone from the list and I can't remember where it was!  My fault obviously!!

On mobile, use the "Activity" button top left instead... This should list all the recent posts, even the ones new to you that you have read and which the "unread" button will no longer show (cos you just read it).