Oil Can Cafe, Sun 12th Feb POSTPONED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Good luck on your run out this weekend.  I did my local "small loop" route of about 40 miles at lunchtime. God's teeth it was flippin cold.

I still enjoyed it, as I do most winter days when it's not wet, but I think today must have been my coldest Westfield drive to date.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussH said:

Everybody talk about pop muzik

That album was the soundtrack to my teenage years, Pop Muzik is my all time favourite song.

• Like 1

It'll be -2 on Sun too :cry:

• Like 1

It's not looking good for tomorrow. I'm probably going to be wimping out :cry:

IMG_4332.JPG

• Like 2

err no.. stay inside and warm. it'll  be summer soon

• Like 2

EVENT POSTPONED

Yes, @IanK wimping is definitely the order of the day. Trevor is making noises about going next Sunday instead, so all is not lost, just delayed.

On the BBC news this morning there was the 'weather watchers' photograph and it was of Holmfirth (the village where the Oil Can Cafe is) and that had a similar level of snow of that shown in your photo at home. Luckily it is just raining in Chesterfield.

Just look at the sunshine we had last Saturday up at the reservoirs, we need a bit more of that winter weather.

Hope to see you all next weekend.

• Like 2

Never mind all, you can stay safe and warm and enjoy another day . ( real truth is I would have been damn envious if you did get out, as snowy down in the south too and I wont be either!) :dg-westy::westy::black-westy::white-westy: and a white one for Ian too.

• Like 1

Glad it is postponed to next weekend, see you all next week!

• Like 1

Huh, TJ, the green car is at the back!!! you will have to have lessons on how to use these emoticon things correctly :( naughty boy!!!

I will start a new post for next Sunday, and we will try again :)

:black-westy::yellow-westy::westy::westy::dg-westy: that's better

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Huh, TJ, the green car is at the back!!! you will have to have lessons on how to use these emoticon things correctly :( naughty boy!!!

I will start a new post for next Sunday, and we will try again :)

:black-westy::yellow-westy::westy::westy::dg-westy: that's better

Hey, @Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO at least @Thrustyjustincluded me in his car line up. Or are you demonstrating my ability to break down :cry:

Huh, maybe @IanK @Thrustyjust it's me that needs lessons in these emoticon jobby's, how could I forget Ian, naughty girl!! I will try again.

:westy:  :yellow-westy: :black-westy:  :white-westy: :dg-westy:

Sorry, TJ, but the Zetec is at the front, the Honda's are faster for sure but they don't have directions for the big circular road to nowhere.

• Like 2