• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

OMEX ecu or similar

Laptoprob1971

3 hours ago, Crash test dummy said:

I've just updated the advert in the for sale section on here. It's the S60 at £550 plus the post - £900 from DTA.

I also have a brand new S40 that I could let go at £425 plus the post - £594 from DTA.

Out of interest CTD, what comes with the ECU? Just barebones?

Just the ECU with connectors and new set of pins.

The comms leads are available on eBay at reasonable prices or there is a diagram on the web which will allow you to make your own for a few £ with help from Maplins parts. The software, manuals and wiring diagrams are all easily downloaded from the DTA website.

1 hour ago, Crash test dummy said:

Just the ECU with connectors and new set of pins.

The comms leads are available on eBay at reasonable prices or there is a diagram on the web which will allow you to make your own for a few £ with help from Maplins parts. The software, manuals and wiring diagrams are all easily downloaded from the DTA website.

Thanks for the info. Its over to you Chris to work the deal with CTD.

Let me know about the MBE when you get chance please, no major rush apparently.

Rgds,

Rob

33 minutes ago, Laptoprob1971 said:

Let me know about the MBE when you get chance please, no major rush apparently.

OK - my plan is to get car back on the road in March, so a mapping session wouldn't be until April realistically.

Will see what CTD comes back with - as DTA is my Mapper's preferred make and I do fancy the S60 :)

Rob

I have done a deal with CTD on the DTA S60.

My MBE will therefore become available - but not until March at the very earliest - maybe later.

So, I suggest your mate keeps looking - but I will let you know when I have it available and if the timing and pricing suits (thinking about £250) then you have 'first dibs'. 

Cheers Chris

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.