Oil Can cafe 7th Jan

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Grace "pandaret" Williams has bought me a voucher for Christmas to the oil can café..... 7th January.   so we are going in the westy in the panda parade; if you want to join us the dress code is black and white!

more info to follow

cheers

Panda

If I can Panda, I will!

• Like 1

Ooh the oil can cafe, don't mind if I do

I would come, but I'm having an afternoon in the pub on a works reunion.

Sounds good to me!

Barry and Andrew

Very tempted if I have a running car :down:

• Like 1

Sounds great to me ... I shall be there assuming the weather isn't too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

BTTT

It's this coming Saturday.

We'll get meet/pickup points timings up asap 

Reet then....

We are aiming to arrive at the OIL CAN CAFE @ 10:45-11:00AM, while they are still serving their breakfast menu.

From the West: meet at the Roe Cross Green (Roe Cross Road, Mottram in Longdendale, Hyde, UK, Cheshire SK14 6SD) car park by 10am Saturday.

Then we will head out along the Woodhead on A628, turn left onto the A6024 'Woodhead Rd' through Holmbridge to Holmfirth and then on to the Oil Can Cafe (Dobroyd Mill, Butt Ln, Hepworth, Holmfirth HD9 1AF).

https://goo.gl/maps/1z8JCf9exB32

If anyone from Lancashire way wants to meet up heading down to Roe Cross Green then I will be leaving Ramsbottom @ 9:15am. Please let me know and I will sort out a meet point!

Anyone travelling from Cheshire side our Panda Pals ( @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary) will be leaving the Heald Green area @ 9:15am

Looks like there's a few heading in from NE and from S as well :yes::yes: 

See you all there! :yellow-westy::db-westy: :t-up:

• Like 1

Apologies to anyone following this Event in the 'Calendar', I managed to accidentally delete it :down: instead of editing- But now recreated! :)

Hello o o :yes:

Are you leaving the roe cross at 10 on Saturday, or meeting at that time. I cannot make 10 but I could meet you on woodhead along the way. 

24 minutes ago, pre-lit steve said:

Are you leaving the roe cross at 10 on Saturday, or meeting at that time. I cannot make 10 but I could meet you on woodhead along the way. 

Probably end up leaving Roe Cross Green around 1010 if that helps? OR let me know where you'll pick us up on Woodhead and we'll look out for ye :)

Have got to drop my daughters of at dancing for 9:50, so a quick dash home and car swap depending on traffic. I will either make it there or wait along your route cheers.