Online 2017 Speed Series Entries available NOW!

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Where would the Speed Series be without a few girls blouses :d :p:laugh:

9 hours ago, John said:

I think Scott is casting jovial aspersions as to the gender of some of the entrants so far Terry :rolleyes:

"Casting jovial aspersions?"  Moi?  Perish the thought. :p

4 hours ago, Mark Stanton - WSCC Sponsors and Promotions said:

Where would the Speed Series be without a few girls blouses :d :p:laugh:

Certainly no shortage of knickers getting in a twist. :d

• Like 1

I know regs aren't final but what happens now I have registered regards series information stickers for car and guidance for attending different events. Sorry all a bit new to this 

• Like 1

Give me a call now and I will explain all

36 minutes ago, syman84 said:

I know regs aren't final but what happens now I have registered regards series information stickers for car and guidance for attending different events. Sorry all a bit new to this 

In the regs there is a list of events that are championship rounds along with the organising clubs. Make a note of which ones you want to enter and keep an eye on that club's website for the event entry forms and regulations. You may also receive emails with them as your email address will be forwarded to the organising clubs in advance.  Also keep an eye out on here and post up asking if anyone has seen regs yet for the events you want to do. Stickers usually get sent out in advance but sometimes are a little last minute so don't worry too much. Theres usually someone at each event who has a stash of them if you don't get them via the post in time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WELL ITS THE END OF JANUARY and so its getting closer to the first event in March so please get your registration for the speed series done asap so we collate info and set up the necessary spreadsheets and check people are in the correct classes etc. We are particularly interested in newcomers or novices as well as our old mates:yes:

• Like 3

HELP!!!

I have finally got round to adding Steve, but then it will not let me purchase an entry!!  I get the message only purchase allowed.  Knew I should have done mine first!

Scott .....can you help please

2 hours ago, Roz said:

HELP!!!

I have finally got round to adding Steve, but then it will not let me purchase an entry!!  I get the message only purchase allowed.  Knew I should have done mine first!

You have Joint Membership which I'm assuming is for you and Steve, but can you please tell me what his forum name is?  Then I can look into it for you and advise. :t-up:

9 minutes ago, Roz said:

Hi Scott, Steve has not got one, should I set him up?

Yes please and then let me know his forum name so I can switch on the membership for his account.  The reason you can't buy his Speed Series entry is he needs a forum account, and you can only buy your own Speed Series entry, not that for others.

When you've set it up and after I do my voodoo that I do so well, you can then sign in as Steve from his account and you can buy his Speed Series entry.

• 2 weeks later...

Only three weeks left to enter and much work for the Speed Series team to get done, which is not helped by people waiting until the last minute to enter - get your entry in urgently before the deadline please!

Some regular entries are missing from the list I have seen - no Tim Nunn, Matt Turner, John Hoyle, Steve Everall, Andy Hargreaves, ACW, Barry S.......

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, John said:

Some regular entries are missing from the list I have seen - no Tim Nunn, Matt Turner, John Hoyle, Steve Everall, Andy Hargreaves, ACW, Barry S.......

4.JPG

Exactly my point John - the sudden rush to enter near the headline is a real PITA for the organisers.  They're already getting pushed to decide on shirt sizes and numbers, and all those people are missing.  A couple of them will likely be written entries not yet recorded backstage, but still...

At least one of these also has an expired membership, which I've just pinged a reminder email to as well.

Please help us chase those who haven't signed up yet!

Please people, let's be having you! :t-up: