Essex Area 2017

Kevin (Mr T)

I have a host of route through essex, Wii email them over later for you. When doing follow the leader I usually plan on averaging 30mph, given lots of the road we use are small or large b roads with the occassional white road for fun - then there's the 6" Ford that there of us waded through :).

Ha ha I remember that Ford!   Took me 3 days to dry the seats and Carpet

So that 90 mile route or yours Pete was supposed to take 3 hrs anyway? They only set out 1/2 hour late then!!   :p

Look forward to seeing your routes. D'you have my email?

Ha ha I remember that Ford!   Took me 3 days to dry the seats and Carpet

Did anyone take a photo?

So that 90 mile route or yours Pete was supposed to take 3 hrs anyway? They only set out 1/2 hour late then!! :p

Look forward to seeing your routes. D'you have my email?

Several emails sent - enjoy,I covered some miles :)

I'm up for any Trackdays. Only done Mallory and Woodbridge so plenty to choose from. Does anyone fancy a drive down to Salcombe in South Devon? Depending on when we go I can probably arrange some very reasonably priced accommodation.

I'm up for any Trackdays. Only done Mallory and Woodbridge so plenty to choose from. Does anyone fancy a drive down to Salcombe in South Devon? Depending on when we go I can probably arrange some very reasonably priced accommodation.

I'm up for that,a nice long weekend away in summer. When I was up in the Lake District this year (not in the westy) we got lost and some of the roads were amazing and the scenery was fantastic. Another one for summer perhaps.

Wow.

If only there were some way to tell how deep the water was...    :getmecoat:

• Like 1

If only there were some way to tell how deep the water was...    :getmecoat:

Ha ha ha very good.  

it seemed like a good idea until I was half way in

Awesome! One to tell the grandchildren about....

No?

...well just us new WSCC then.  :d  :d

There was a depth gauge by the side of the Ford, it was a bit out of calibration.