Manchester to November 16th, Lancs Quiz meet

Onliest Smeg David

Shame that Bernie I had taken your hint from last time...put in lots of black pudding and Wigan pie questions for this one  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Steve

There's time yet for you to change the date , you know it makes sense  :)  

I will  PM you my PA's number , so she can let you know which day in 2017 I am free  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

For those who haven't confirmed attendance with Steve (or on here) 

He will have to finalise numbers with The Green Man imminently ...

Steve Livesey has booked the room at The Green Man in Inglewhite PR3 2LP for the Lancashire Quiz night on Wednesday 16th November starting @ 1930

As for last year plenty of Westfield and car related questions with some general knowledge.
He has also booked a Hot Pot supper so will need numbers before the event !

ALL  :ww:  :t-up: 

Email Steve (Lancs AO): lancashire@wscc.co.uk with intentions to come along

There'll be a few of us from Manchester Area heading up.

It was a great fun evening last year, even if I didn't know many answers and relied on the others in my team on the night.

Thanks David, I will need names for Friday 11th, it is pay on the night but if you put your name down and can't make it I will still need payment ☺☺

Questions on there way Terry in Spanish ☺☺☺☺

And still waiting for your PA's number Bernie . .is it still the Swedish 20 year old☺☺☺☺☺☺

Names so far:

SteveL

ChrisH

PaulG

Giles

Will x2

SteveR x2

Jonathan

RoyH

Adam

DJ x2

David

Terry

Wayne

Robbie

Rob

Just sent over my batch of questions to Steve :d Some nasty ones in there! :laugh:

Like:

If front toe in is -1° and anti roll bars are fitted, what angle is the varicose vein?

• Like 1

Nothing as easy as that David ☺☺☺☺☺ All I can say is start swotting up this weekend it's going to be a toughey with me and Adam Gascoigne in the chair ☺☺☺☺☺

Steve

Oh my God. Bamber and twinkle toes in charge. Or is it Batman and Robin.

What have I done entering this quiz

Some special ones just for you Terry ..."Spot the dipstick" ☺☺☺☺

Twinkle Toes

Nothing as easy as that David ☺☺☺☺☺ All I can say is start swotting up this weekend it's going to be a toughey with me and Adam Gascoigne in the chair ☺☺☺☺☺

Steve

Glad I'm only going for the Hot Pot & Good Company then :p  :d

Everything organised for tomorrow night food booked, questions all sorted get swotting guys, meeting at 7.30pm for a 8.00pm start please note Mancs Crew will be tested for any illegal substances,    Dark Dog will not be tolerated in the Lancashire Area Quiz  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Steve

• Like 2