Curborough Breakfast Club Sat 8th Oct Plus Peak District Run

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

On Saturday 8th October it will be the last breakfast gathering of 2016 at Curborough Sprint Course, Lichfield. Breakfast is from 8 -11.30 am and spectating of the Hillclimb and Sprint Association Single Lap Sprint practice starts at 9am.

As an optional extra we will be heading back through the Peak District and I will be leading my FUN route which you are very welcome to join me on. Last time it rained, a road was shut and we ended up diverting through the tunnel to try and add in a bit of fun. Hopefully this time we will have our fun. I expect to finish back at Newton House on the A515 early afternoon where, if you have the time, we can get some lunch.

Anybody interested?

• Like 1

It's a 100% yes from me if it's dry

• Like 1

ok for me and Mike (Busa fuel pump man) if it's dry.

• Like 2

Fingers crossed, I'll be there!

• Like 2

I'm planning to be there, again weather permitting.

• Like 1

Heck, I am very impressed, I have never clicked a 'like' button so much! :d  :t-up:  :)  It had better be dry, pleeease let it be dry.

• Like 1

Having major surgery on the 6th , but if Im well enough to get behind the wheel I will maybe join in the fun  , unless it rains , or its too cold , or windy , snow , fog , ice , hail etc etc etc .

:)

Having major surgery on the 6th , but if Im well enough to get behind the wheel I will maybe join in the fun  , unless it rains , or its too cold , or windy , snow , fog , ice , hail etc etc etc .

:)

Sorry to hear that Bernie, all the best for the op. and I do hope you're feeling better soon!!

• Like 1

boing :laugh: ..,,,back on the 1st page 

Forecast not looking to shabby for Saturday so if that holds out I'll be along, need to decide on run to the Peaks .... 

Sounds tempting.

Now I have my car back its not just tempting..........I'm in.