Midland breakfast club meet, The British ironworks. Oswestry 21st

Andy (Sycho)

Duno that's why I asked!

10ish? If so I'll meet you at 9.15am at the Esso.

Just passed the ironworks on my way to work and they have big signs up advertising sheep dog trials starting at 9am,so it could be a busy morning there :)

No I'm going to be there for 8.30am or just after,as I've heard quite a few cars go home early?

Also there is a show on in Stafford that a few of them want to get to after breakfast club so they could head off earlier too.

For anyone else that what's to meet in Bridgnorth me & Ben are now meeting at 8.30 at the Esso.

So should be there about 9.15

Hope everyone isn't disappearing too early, was going to come down for a look with Greenstreak, but we won't be there till around ten...

(Obviously, whether dependent)

• Like 1

Forecast here is a little damp to start, but clearing, so all being well see you tomorrow!