Going to Silverstone on Fri 29th.

Stu Faulkner

We will time how quick you can get your tent up. :)

Assessing tent errecters progress is always excellent sport! :d

• Like 3

Assessing tent errecters progress is always excellent sport! :d

A highly pressurised few minutes that is :laugh:

No pressure them!! Got car proplems to fix before aswell

Nothing too serious I hope.

You only have Severn days.

Seriously thinking of coming down Thursday evening myself now there seems a bit on on the Friday. :d

• Like 1

Nothing too serious I hope.

You only have Severn days.

It will be fine when I've binned these throttle bodies!☹️

Hi All,

I've been attending the Classic with MG's for a few years and thought I would say they are pretty relaxed regarding the times for cars arriving and leaving the infield. I don't know how it works for parade laps though. Arrival around 9am - 10am is always pretty hectic, but great fun with the queue forming a great slow moving classic car show.

If you want to get supplies, your best bet is Buckingham. Come out of Siverstone and turn left and just follow the road to a tee junction and turn left into Buckingham. If you bear left at the mini roundabout and then go straight over the next one, the next right is into the car park behind Waitrose.

Hope this helps.

If you need any local info just let me know.

Gary

Gary

• Like 1

Assume regular parking is free?

If I decide not to come in the Westfield on the Friday (weather etc) was just going to park in the public area.

Thinking of going down Thursday after work might as well get your monies worth!

camping info from SC website:

The campsite will be open from 7am on Thursday 28th July until 12 noon on Monday 1st August

• Like 1

I'm heading down on Friday morning, but can't set off until 10:00. Should be there about 1:00.

I think I need to change the title of this thread to 'Going to Silverstone on Thursday'  :)

• Like 3

I'm planning on heading up Thursday evening provided I can get away from work at a reasonable time. I'm camping on the Silverstone site.

travelling down the east coast ( probably A9, M90, A1, A19 , M1) through friday get there friday evening and staying at silverstone woodlands campsite, hope to see you all there :)

travelling down the east coast ( probably A9, M90, A1, A19 , M1) through friday get there friday evening and staying at silverstone woodlands campsite, hope to see you all there :)

That's a long way to come, are you going for the longest distance travelled prize?