Going to Silverstone on Fri 29th.

Stu Faulkner

Oh by the way I've still got my glass wine bottles, nobody asked if we had any glass.

That's because we know you've already drank them dry. :p:d

Going for zone D. Plenty of space.

Chucked off. D !! Parked next to MarcusB.

• Like 1

Sorry Paul, been shopping but back now, catch up with you soon!

Eventful journey down..rain most of the way..got to Stafford services broken cycle wing stay..gaffer taped with a tree branch splint..got to Travelodge dropped Mrs L off found a guy just packing his car up for Santa Pod very obliging, strengthened it and welded it so happy days.

Steve

• Like 1

We made it to Tamworth Services in sunshine where we put the roof on just in time for the first downpour. We have arrived at our 'Premier' tent for the night - 40 inch TV and king size hypno bed..........ouch....... don't throw your tent pegs at me, I am just saying  :p

DSC08358_zpskiftj8sp.jpg

See you all bright and early tomorrow.......after a full english breakfast.......ouch......those damn tent pegs again  :p

• Like 2

I'm on the tube home from London, should be there in about 3 hours.

When you arrive and want to get on our club display area, go in the main entrance and over the first bridge, at the mini roundabout there is a carousel on your left, turn left then after about 25 yards turn right behind the bungy jump and bouncy castle type slide, then follow the marked out track round the Jaguar area, keep following it bending left all the time and you will come to our spot.

• Like 1

Good luck at Silverstone - I'm near Warwick about 35 miles away and the rain is torrential right now. :(

Are we allowed disposable bbq's at the camp site?

I can smell em but I can't see em iyswim

We had some Salmon with new potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli and asparagus, oh yeah and some nicely chilled Pinot Grigio...lol

• Like 2

I can smell em but I can't see em iyswim

We had some Salmon with new potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli and asparagus, oh yeah and some nicely chilled Pinot Grigio...lol

I hope the vegetables were neatly slashed

• Like 1

The Westy is partly loaded, won't take long to put the lomo bag and chairs on.

Hoping to be there around 7pm Friday evening to pitch the tent