Woodbridge Sat 11th June Suffolk track day

Kit Car Electronics

T shirts don't make you go any faster,  Fact!

Watch the skies Mid-day/lunchtime saturday chaps, the Queen has kindly arranged to put on a litttle air display for all the WSCC trackday'ers at Woodbridge.

http://www.military-airshows.co.uk/press16/queensbirthdayflypast2016.htm

The flypast is forming up at Southwold just up the coast from yourselves and then following the line of the A12 all the way into London for 1pm.

• Like 1

I just knew it was a was going to be a special day.

Sounds splendid.... I'm in

PS, of course T-shirts make you faster! As do stripes, furry dice, loud exhausts, tinted glass and a girl watching. Don't let anyone ever tell you different...

A word of advice for anyone not participating but coming to watch; when you get stopped at the gate say you're there as a passenger* for one of the people taking part else they may not let you through the gate. Technically they don't allow spectators but I've never had any trouble getting in that way.

* just make sure you remember to memorise the name of somebody who is participating :d

See you all there tomorrow! No rain forecast for once :)

A word of advice for anyone not participating but coming to watch; when you get stopped at the gate say you're there as a passenger* for one of the people taking part else they may not let you through the gate. Technically they don't allow spectators but I've never had any trouble getting in that way.

* just make sure you remember to memorise the name of somebody who is participating :d

I already told Brother Ken about that.

Coming to take some photos Mark?

too much to do this time I'm afraid Bernie. I'm off on my hols in a couple of days so need to get the house in order.

Must be a different Brother Ken!

Anyway, thanks for letting us watchers know Mark, only problem is I don't actually know the second name of anyone going. Anyone?

Edit...

Actually that's not quite true. Firstly, I do know some but have a rubbish memory for names, and secondly Kevin has his name in bold type on the banner under his posts!  May I use your name to get in please Mr. Turner?

Can use mine Ken,Dean Savill.Or go on javelin site view attendees and we are all on there,see you tomorrow

David Ward

Must be a different Brother Ken!

Anyway, thanks for letting us watchers know Mark, only problem is I don't actually know the second name of anyone going. Anyone?

Edit...

Actually that's not quite true. Firstly, I do know some but have a rubbish memory for names, and secondly Kevin has his name in bold type on the banner under his posts!  May I use your name to get in please Mr. Turner?

probable a bit late, but of course. See you there

Made it home safely, despite getting caught in two biblical downpours! Car ran like clockwork, the little devil. Thanks to everyone who was prepared to stick their heads into the oiliest engine bay in Woodbridge, to sort out my electrical gremlins. Mike, I promise to look into a megajolt, so that I can dispose of the existing machanical sh*t, as you so eloquently put it. Great day guys and thanks for helping to entertain the kids.

• Like 2

Glad you made it home kev. Scary on the a12 - I had waves of water coming over the front and side of the car, decided it was safest to get off and use country roads.

• Like 2