Snetterton

Terry Everall

Bring your wellies :-)

Is there welly wanging going on as well as a sprint?

• Like 1

Is anyone going to Snertterdon that could bring back to bicester or surrounding area a diffuser Mick is making for me?

Thanks

Is anyone going to Snertterdon that could bring back to bicester or surrounding area a diffuser Mick is making for me?

Thanks

I could bring back to Southam if that's any use?

John

That's kind, I will talk with Mick, I thought there was a guy in towcester who sprinted but perhaps he's not sprinting now?

Will be intouch

Anyone closer to bicester?

Thanks

Chris

John

That's kind, I will talk with Mick, I thought there was a guy in towcester who sprinted but perhaps he's not sprinting now?

Will be intouch

Anyone closer to bicester?

Thanks

Chris

That would probably be Barry Slingsby but he's not entered this event

Anyone eating in the on-site restaurant Friday evening? Thinking early-ish dinner (depending on traffic on the way down) then a walk of the track :)

Walk the track certainly but the catering department will be with me this weekend

Steve and I will be eating in Tyrell's bar on site and walking the track. Not sure which order but might depend on weather

Eating in bar despite your new mobile kitchen facilities? Tut

Don't want to get the hob or oven dirty!

• Like 1

Great weekend weather and racing with some very quick times recorded. Mark Anson's engine blew up and that put a big dampener on his weekend and Nick Algar's supercharger broke.

Yes, a good weekend, especially weather wise. I think its the best we've had at Snetteton. Also good to see some new

WSCC faces having a go