• Malvern, Help Registration Closed
  • Malvern, Help Registration Closed

21st May - COTSWOLD AREA ROLLING ROAD SHOOT OUT AND GEO CHECK

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE
COTSWOLD WSCC ROLLING ROAD SHOOT OUT AND GEO CHECK
SATURDAY 21ST MAY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

***** LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE *****

We have managed to secure our annual Car Health Check. This year we are booked into BTEC Bradleys Garage for a Rolling Road shoot out and/or a Geo Check
We’ve been to Bradleys before in the past as a club and had great service. They found one of the member’s cars with a suspect head gasket while on the rollers. They booked the car in later that month and Bradleys confirm the head gasket had gone and they fixed the problem and setup the carbs, he now has a sweet running Zetec once again, first class service. 

R J Bradley and Son, Station Garage, Shipton Under Wychwood, Oxfordshire OX7 6BQ
Google Link

Timings
Saturday 21st May
09:00 ish onwards

Price – You can do either one or both
£40 – Power Rolling Road Run – Incudes print out
£40 – Geo Check

We will need to take payment upfront to secure your place, this will be non-refundable unless we/you can fill your place or the day gets cancelled for some reason.

We will hold a small competition of who can guess closest to their own BHP, there will be a small prize

Please email me to confirm your place and pay for either Rolling Road or/and Geo check 

Email - Cotswolds@wscc.co.uk

Oooh, I might come along for a nosey see. I dont see any point putting my 1.6 suzuki through its paces on the road and just got the tracking done last weekend as was scrubbing the ditch finder tyres  :d

Just sent you an email, hoping to attend

Just replied  :t-up:

Oooh, I might come along for a nosey see. I dont see any point putting my 1.6 suzuki through its paces on the road and just got the tracking done last weekend as was scrubbing the ditch finder tyres  :d

Could be a giggle to see the 1.6 Suzuki on there 

We still have some spaces left if you would like to join us...................

I have just confirmed with BTEC that a start time of 08:30.

I know we cant all get on to the RR and GEO Check together, but it would be nice to support each other and make it a fun morning smile emoticon

If you want to join the convoy, we will be leaving 
08:00 - Premier Inn Swindon North SN26 8DJ Car Park

Sorry I can't make this one Tom, had a place on a sound engineering course come up that I couldn't refuse!

Just been asked to work on Saturday. Not sure how long. I did say to my boss about going to see you guys. He said ' I'll pay for your hire van and fuel for picking up the Westie next week'............................ ummmmmmmm

What are the numbers for this at present?

We have 10 cars paid up, still room for more