Whats your daily drive?

Stevec33

Alfa Romeo Gullietta.

My daily is a bike. The engine is my legs. With a lack of parking at work, I just ride a mile to work and stick it in the workshops. No arguments on who's parking here and there. And our latest addition to the house is a Suzuki SX4 2wd. Its cheap and cheerful and keeps the no claims ticking away. On a family jaunt, we have the XC60 Volvo, which with 2.4 litres and 2 turbos , likes to drink diesel , lots. So the Suzuki is used by the current wife as her commuter and shopper to keep running costs down and worries about idiots in carparks denting a decent car.

Milk float as the wife calls it

Currently a 1.8petrol Cmax but should be changing it in the near future for an E87 130I M sport.

merc c220 amg sport remapped to 210bhp 

cheap to run and has a little bit of poke too

A super sensible VW Passat CC.

It's been a wallet saver after various BMW M cars

Shame the same can't be said about my Westy!!

Mazda cx7 for me (which I keep thinking of getting remapped - 175 bhp up to 220 odd bhp) and a mini countryman cooper sd for the wife (the reason I keep thinking of getting mine remapped!)

Dave

BMW 330i Touring M-Sport for towing and tip runs and a bit of fun, and new Fiesta ST for my other half and bit more fun.

• Like 1

2012 VW Mk6 Golf R mapped to 305 hp/345ft/lb and a 1997 Mk3 Golf VR6 for transporting the dogs. 

A super sensible VW Passat CC.

It's been a wallet saver after various BMW M cars

Shame the same can't be said about my Westy!!

Very similar currently a Golf GT sport (2tdi) saving me sooooooo much money from previous 530d which was a complete moneypit