Essex to Stoneleigh

Kevin (Mr T)

Going up on sat to help set up too, would love to join somewhere. I live in twickenham. Any idea of your route?

Blessed

You're getting all technical there, fingers crossed somebody is just planning, sure they can pick you up.in the way through.

We could maybe keep South and run through Welwyn Gdn City/ Harpenden and pick you up around the A5 area, Blessed?

Be there on Sunday as long as I survive Mallory Park the day before!!

just realized im at hethel on sunday so could only come up on monday . anyone from essex going up monday with a spare seat

Really sorry you can't join us this year Rich :( I have a cage and no roof now, so it could be me getting rained on...

I ordered a half hood from Westfield 2 months ago with a 4-5 week lead time, so unsurprisingly I don't have it yet :)

I'll find a couple of coffee stops and add them to the map and post the updated link with arrival times. If you have a Google account and Android then you can select 'email me the map' and you'll get it added to Google Maps, which I'll use as Sat Nav.

A bit of friendly advice on the proposed route from a local if you don't mind - don't go through Leamington Spa as it'll be busy and you'll be certain to get split up, as there are two right hand turns at busy junctions in that part of the route. Turn right at Southam instead towards Coventry and after about 7-8 miles turn left at the Ryton on Dunsmore roundabout towards Leamington (avoiding the A45/A4600 junction like Ebola on a cracker) - this is how the North Oxfordshire crew will go.

Thanks Scott! Great advice :)

Great Scott! Thanks advice :) :)

Edited by Kit Car Electronics
  • Like 1

Just a bit more help, although you'd figure it out anyway when you got close enough. That's the wrong end point. From Westhill Road, turn right at the roundabout, north on to Stoneleigh Road B4113, and the entrance is on your left side after about a mile. The show ground shows up on the map as a grid of streets almost completely surrounded by a river.

• Like 1