Binky, Binky, Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

SPOILER ALERT!!

Am I on my own?? Yes to the Old English White and yes to the black roof but I'm not sure about the chequer board or side graphics. Brilliant quality though and so it should be for the price... 

• Like 1

That episode was like watching paint dry......

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

Am I on my own?? Yes to the Old English White and yes to the black roof but I'm not sure about the chequer board or side graphics. Brilliant quality though and so it should be for the price... 

I liked it.  From a distance or in certain light it looks like a completely bog standard old mini, but it will just show the occasional glimpse of something different.  Very clever in my view.

• Like 3

It’s superb, BUT, much like the holograms it resembles, it’s really, really difficult to photograph or film well. Displayed outside at a sunny car show, (I just about remember them,) it will pop amazingly as you move round the car.

I like it. 

When I saw the roof being masked for the checks I thought NO! But with the subtilness of the pearl it will pop in the sunlight, but look classic mini too. 

• Like 1

31556029_Sheptonwideview.thumb.jpeg.d8886149c9fe2bc763dfa00ff61df6d0.jpeg

I think they must have seen @Wessex's Wattune mini van restoration on it's first outing at Shepton Mallet in Nov 2019!

• Like 1

Well I went from a bit disappointed to confused to gobsmacked. As normal. 

You can always trust those guys to go further than anyone normal.

Jeez this is gold. Thanks guys. Really enjoyed the episodes about the mechanical parts. Just don't understand why they're using such a huge turbo in a 2lt engine 🤔 And I think the guy said he hates old school turbo engines 😁 I mean, it's completely fine if they want a drag car, but turbo response will be horrible...

• 2 months later...

and its ere

Nice to see the end actually being in sight!

1 hour ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Nice to see the end actually being in sight!

I agree.  

As this is a road car I’m wondering if they’re going to be putting it through an IVA test once built, as the alterations they’ve made to the monocoque would certainly require one.