Binky, Binky, Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

4 hours ago, corsechris said:

I'd take a bet it didn't have the wing and wheel bars on at IVA though :) .....and the registration is interesting - doesn't come up with any version of Q, 0 or O 53 POP so perhaps a 'show' plate?

I can't see any reason why the Binky Mini wouldn't pass an IVA. Well, I did spot that they hadn't put a boot on the battery positive terminal....

The wing and tow bar were tested. The wheely bars fitted after for use on the drag strip.

He was hoping to get that number as the DVLA took his original off him so not sure what it ended up with in the end but there are video's of it being driven.

• 3 months later...

Stand by your screens....I see episode 37 will be on view 17th Dec for patrons and 18th for anybody else ....something decent to watch over Xmas 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wahoo, ep 37 just went live on Patreon, so will be tomorrow for everyone else. 

42 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Still not started the 1st episode yet. Sounds like I've a bit of catch up to do😬

I hope you like brackets…..   :)

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, corsechris said:

I hope you like brackets…..   :)

and grinders.

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

and grinders.

isn't there an app for that...😄

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, OldStager said:

isn't there an app for that...😄

Sounds like someone has got themselves sucked into smart phones and the endless available Apps after reading the post from yourself????🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Still not started the 1st episode yet. Sounds like I've a bit of catch up to do😬

I'm a little behind with it all but the episodes I have watched were on my wavelength with the banter and innuendos especially coming from the workshop myself.

It's some impressive work!!!

27 minutes ago, Glen_I said:

Sounds like someone has got themselves sucked into smart phones and the endless available Apps after reading the post from yourself????🤣

who me, no no no, lol. yeah i was given a smart phone  a few days back, but only got the sim today. i still prefer to type with the pc, even though the phone does caps with one finger which i cant do with the pc keyboard.

• Like 1

That clutch pedal linkage 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 19/12/2021 at 07:00, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

That clutch pedal linkage 😄

It was not the clutch pedal linkage that got me, work of engineering art that it is, but the big box of not quite correct linkages

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...

Binky has been out !