Gurston Down Friday 15th Evening Meal

Marto303

Let Martin know size and he can prepare a list

Send to me and I will handover at Harewood

It's our monthly meet tonight Terry so I'll see all the HBB speed series guys and make a list for you.

looks like im parked with you . I think  as my number does not appear on paddock plan but the next one down does

If someone gets the results to me I will compile the list etc for Tigger to post

terry.everall@gmail.com

Results from TSL now compiled by me and sent to Tigger

Well even though it was not a wet day the times made it a WET day so I have now calculated the new Target Times and send them off to Tigger

Remember that the wet targets this year are based on the second fastest person compared to the original class targets and they score 100 points 

Maximum score for any other drivers is 101 points

Class J2 is dealt with in the same way as we did not have a record or target time to use

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all those that helped me with the issues I had On Saturday. Initially a dead battery which meant the car kept cutting out, cheers Barney for running and getting my slave battery to get me going - sorry for making you run when it cut out again on the start. Graham, thanks for the loan of your spare battery which allowed me to keep running, much appreciated. Unfortunately the faulty battery masked the real issue as the car still cut out on the finishing straight after coming out of ashes on P2 & T1. Not sure what the actual problem was but after messing with the fuel pressure and bleeding some fuel from the fuel pump managed to actually get the car across the line on the final run.

Also thanks Martin and Pete for help in the paddock getting ready, can't believe how difficult single seaters are to get in and out of.

Cheers Bud

• Like 1

I can Bud. There a pain if you haven't any help. I've just abut worked out a routine for getting in etc but it takes twice as long as the weary. Especially when you realise you haven't turned on the master switch after your strapped in and can't reach it !!!!

No worries Mark, happy to help! Sorry to see you were having troubles but the car looked and sounded awesome & I'm sure you'll have it sorted in no time. Great day of racing, just wish I could have another go!!

Great day. First event in the car so not surprising you had the odd niggling problem. Good to see you out in the yellow OMS though - nice car.

Was much warmer and drier on Sunday  :)

Need to get the WSCC SS organisers to see if we can make this a double header for Westfields next year  :yes:

Looking down the online results I have to admit to having a little chuckle to a competitor named BEAN driving a Mini :laugh: