Gurston Down Friday 15th Evening Meal

Marto303

Depends how long it takes me to get there but I might be in time for a meal friday night depending on traffic.

I'll be there all weekend so Paul if you are up for a meal on Sat night that could be a plan. :t-up:

I'll be there all weekend so Paul if you are up for a meal on Sat night that could be a plan. :t-up:

Hi Graham,

Depending on the weather Carol may be with me and if she is then we will probably be eating at the motorhome and having a beer or two at the club house - I will know nearer the time.  If that is the case then you are welcome to join us, will be either a BBQ or something out of the oven otherwise the two of us and anyone else who may be about can head to the pub or the club house on Saturday night.

Paul

Okey pokey table booked for 8.30pm here http://www.thewhitehart-bishopstone.co.uk for 8 of us, anyone want to join us let me know and ill make a call.

List so far

Martin & Michelle

Paul M

Mark S

Barny, Soph & Mr Francis snr

Windy

• Like 1

I'll see where I have got to with my car. I may come and spectate and stop over Friday.  Will let you know

David

I'll see where I have got to with my car. I may come and spectate and stop over Friday.  Will let you know

David

First time out in the new camper van David ?

Okey pokey table booked for 8.30pm here http://www.thewhitehart-bishopstone.co.uk for 8 of us, anyone want to join us let me know and ill make a call.

Is that the one we ate at last year? Looks like it.

Any chance I can have a lift there and back with somebody?

Cheers....Paul

Yes same place Paul. I'm sure We'll get you there and back somehow.

Many thanks.

See you in the camping field/paddock on Friday.

Paul

Okey pokey table booked for 8.30pm here http://www.thewhitehart-bishopstone.co.uk for 8 of us, anyone want to join us let me know and ill make a call.

List so far

Martin & Michelle

Paul M

Mark S

Barny, Soph & Mr Francis snr

Windy

Mr Francis snr goes by the name of Malcolm or Malcs :) Really looking forward to this weekend, see you at the pub on Friday!

• Like 1

Oh keep forgetting to ask, will our SS t-shirts be given out at Gurston?

T Shirts are with me !

Guess we'll get them at Blyton again then !!!

Is there a way they could get to Stoneleigh?