Gurston Down Friday 15th Evening Meal

Marto303

As I organised this last year and Gurston is only a few weeks away it's time to get organised.

We will be travelling down late afternoon on Friday 15th and camping overnight, so it goes without saying that we'll eat at the pub Friday night.

IIRC there was a choice of a couple of nice pubs just down the road, so if anyone else wants to join us let me know and when I have an Idea of numbers I'll get something booked.

Martin

martin  entry list now out and there's only 5 westfields in the class and I'm on my own in my class. I will travel up on the day .

I'm there in the "proper" Formula Ford class  :)  both Sat and Sunday.

I will be there Friday evening so yes I am up for a pub supper.

Paul

• Like 1

Numbers look to be about 50% of last years attendance :down:

Will be four Westfield's now, but the good news is I'll still be there, just in a classic mini instead :)

Will chat to my old man about the meal on Friday night and let you know if we can make it :t-up:

Hi Martin

I'm in, so assuming I can get the car back together put me down for the Friday night meal

Cheers Mark

Hi Martin

I'm in, so assuming I can get the car back together put me down for the Friday night meal

Cheers Mark

Can't wait to see your new car Mark !

There appears to be growing trend of people moving to single seaters.

Shame that are moving away from a Westfield but at least they are staying very much part of the WSCC "family".

My Westfield is sat in the garage very much unused which is a shame.  I was planning to do some events in it this year but with all the MSA stuff (tyres, FHRs and ROPs) I just can't see that happening now. Well I will see what feedback there is about scrutineering and may find the opportunity to compete in the Westfield.

• Like 1

My Dad, Sophia and I will join you all for the meal on Friday night! Look forward to it :t-up:

• Like 1

I was really hoping to do Gurston as my first ever hillclimb event.  I booked myself on the school at Gurston on the 12th and doing the sprint on the 16th would have been perfect.  Unfortunately, I now have to fly to the US with work and don't get back until midday on the 16th which ruins the plans :(

Simon.

martin entry list now out and there's only 5 westfields in the class and I'm on my own in my class. I will travel up on the day .

Where have you seen the entry list Pete?

Where have you seen the entry list Pete?

On the Gurston Down website - has been updated with your move to the mini.....clicky

• Like 1

As I organised this last year and Gurston is only a few weeks away it's time to get organised.

We will be travelling down late afternoon on Friday 15th and camping overnight, so it goes without saying that we'll eat at the pub Friday night.

IIRC there was a choice of a couple of nice pubs just down the road, so if anyone else wants to join us let me know and when I have an Idea of numbers I'll get something booked.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Count me in for the Friday night meal.

That's great, thanks Paul, quite some competition in my new class!!

I'll be travelling down on Friday and looking in on the track mid/late afternoon.  I am staying at the Premier Inn so unfortunately will not be joining you at the pub this time.

Keith