• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

V8 Bonnet - to fit my SEIW

Scottyboy

When is the big reveal Scott?

Bit late but this looks like the best looking scoop I've come across if you still fancy the idea http://www.ebay.com/itm/152044198297

Cheers Chris,

Just picked this thread back up again. Looks good.

Will add to the list of options.

Thx

Scott

When is the big reveal Scott?

Well, that is the million dollar question. Paint job is done. Car was stripped down and looked a bit like Swiss cheese with all the rivets, studs and press-studs removed, so all professionally filled and painted now with aero kit and RAC roll bar. Exhaust exit and surround now all sorted and looking great. I am up at the other garage hopefully tomorrow to get the full nut and bolt check, carb fettling, brake and engine check over and also fitting the rest of the bits and bobs I need on the car, lights, new harnesses, mirrors etc. I did have a slight issue with the starter motor, but just a loose connection, so easily sorted.

I've run up and down the coast road a bit and no issues, so she is now just resting in my lock up.

Reveal I reckon in around two weeks, by which time, my house garage will be cleared and she can come home for a good polish and a nice set of pyjama's. It's been a great journey so far, I hope we get some sun soon, which will be icing on the cake.

Not long before the Tangerine Scream is released!! hahhahahaha

• Like 1

We're out on Sunday Scott...

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/117917-meet-the-neighbours-and-yorkshire-aos-day-sunday-april-17th/?p=1250249

Hopefully the weather will hold!

I'm still deciding on Westy or TinTop though as mine won't be properly mapped until the day after...

2 weeks is in time for stoneleigh Scott. You making the trip down with us all?

We're out on Sunday Scott...

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/117917-meet-the-neighbours-and-yorkshire-aos-day-sunday-april-17th/?p=1250249

Hopefully the weather will hold!

I'm still deciding on Westy or TinTop though as mine won't be properly mapped until the day after...

Thanks Chris,

I am champing at the bit to get out but haven't been able to get the car up to the garage as I earlier thought I would this week. Hopefully I may get there tomorrow or Friday. So car may be fettled, but Mrs is away Fri-Sun afternoon, visiting mates down south, so that is me babysitting all weekend. Unfortunately its not the kind of babysitting I can slope off from, kids are 3 and 6. Please do keep inviting me to stuff, I will get out, eventually.

Thanks

Scott

Theres a blue one just gone on ebay

is there? I cant find it, could you post a link if possible?

Ta

Scott

oh b*******. First time logged on today as out with the kids. I snoozed, I lost, damn it.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.