Stoneleigh 2016 convoy from the South

Ross (Rosshbar)

There's probably more fuel to spare in mine to but I bottle it when my fuel gauge starts flashing. Normally about £16 to fill up. I'm still new to the car so most of my driving is "spirted" which half explains my poor consumption.

Just seen the weather forecast and it's not looking to great. Might have to invest in some waterproofs. I have no roof or doors!

Hi Alex,

Far too early to trust any forecast....I'd be more concerned if they were giving great weather for Sunday lol....

However, I'll be getting wet as well mate if it's damp....will have a spare set of clothes in two bin bags, one inside the other, in the passenger footwell, to change into at Stoneleigh and will be wearing waterproofs if it's iffy....

Cannot wait lads.

See you Sunday.

Mart.

I'm praying daily for dry weather

• Like 1

I'm praying daily for dry weather

Looking good so far Barry

• Like 2

Russ, can suggest these times are leaving times and not arriving times 

13096174_10154012450102040_4508393894746

Glitch, along with some gremlins on Salisbury departure cars maybe only two of us over the plains to sunny swindon

• Like 1

Glitch, along with some gremlins on Salisbury departure cars maybe only two of us over the plains to sunny swindon

We'll see you in the morning, it p******** it down here at the moment 

• Like 1

Well done!

Excellent Alex , if you just finished at 12.19am you may need coffee see you in the square

God it's cold Brrrrr