Stoneleigh 2016 convoy from the South

Ross (Rosshbar)

Sat in the little thief at Cirencester 5 Westfields here already

It was my first run out with more than one westy today for the first time ever and to drive in to stow Tesco's and be greeted by so many guys with such immaculate looking cars was fantastic , the drive to stoneleigh from there was excellent and the hosting at the club tent was superb, thanks to all and looking forward to next year .Mark

• Like 1

Was a great drive up today I throughly enjoyed it even with a 7am start. The drive home was a bit different mostly motorway and it rained for quite a bit of it but thankfully I'd dried off by the time I got home.

Thoroughly enjoyed the day and the AGM...what a great committee and turn out....this really us a very well run club and a joy to be a member of.

Great run up with Ross, then meeting the rest of you....great fun!

Managed to 'loose' mudguard two on the way back, got diverted off the a34 eventually....due to a gas leak I believe, nearly ran out of fuel whilst getting a tour of Oxford, and then went home Swindon, Salisbury, ringwood and home....been in about 30 mins....got wet as it rained and the lights aren't too clever, especially with a wet screen on both sides and the cars behind blinding you lol....

Can't wait for next year already!

Mart.

Lose, or detatch at the roadside? I'm glad I left when I did now I missed all the rain on the way home, was a pretty good drive back.

All in all was a really good day out, and despite my reservations the other half enjoyed it too. Looking forward to the next one now

• Like 1

Hi Alex,

Good to meet you yesterday and enjoyed the blat...

Stopped and removed as soon as I left the m40 mate, so both saved to live another day lol....

Glad the other half enjoyed it mate.

Mart.

Well my trip home took 3hrs first time I have ever parked in a lay by with a brolly up but well worth it as sunny came out blue sky's appeared and had a great run home and a little drag race with an mx5 on the A419 made it all the better

• Like 1