belts

tim

Nick / Terry, I've had the same info in reply to my withdrawal. It's fine in theory but relies on everyone signing the agreement on the day. Matt and I were discussing it today. We are not getting our own class,I'll be in class 8. If you were running a tin top, say 205 with an engine under 1400 how happy would you be with a load of bike engined Westfields in your class? It might be a quick 205 but chances are you'll finish behind the Westfields. Not only will you be beaten on the day but class records and championship points will be affected.

If I was a serious competitor I'd not be happy signing.

Don't think I'll be travelling just in case.

Nick can you contact borough 19 on the same issue before their regas are issued as they usually make us enter sports libre.

Nick / Terry, I've had the same info in reply to my withdrawal. It's fine in theory but relies on everyone signing the agreement on the day. Matt and I were discussing it today. We are not getting our own class,I'll be in class 8. If you were running a tin top, say 205 with an engine under 1400 how happy would you be with a load of bike engined Westfields in your class? It might be a quick 205 but chances are you'll finish behind the Westfields. Not only will you be beaten on the day but class records and championship points will be affected.

If I was a serious competitor I'd not be happy signing.

Don't think I'll be travelling just in case.

Completely understand and I agree.

Nick can you contact borough 19 on the same issue before their regas are issued as they usually make us enter sports libre.

For which events Del ? PM or email me please/

If B19 use the same regs it will be for Snetterton and Hethel I suppose

Maybe we could have a look at their draft Regs

there on their web site

What a bl**dy fiasco !!!

This one is law of unintended consequences. Where the basic idea seems to be reasonable to life belts for the faster racing cars. But then the clubs mess it up by pushing cars into the wrong MSA categories.

Looks to be same problem as we have at Rockingham