• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Clan McWesty: Applecross (17th-19th June 2016)

Rab (bombero) Reid

She LIVES!!!!!!!! made one engine out of 2 and fired her up at 9:45pm, running good with no smoke......now its a suck it and see if any niggles on route need a sleep now!

Fantastic John!! Roll on Friday!

nice one john , anyone got a gazeebo my one is for the knackers yard . weather is looking good

Did John not get hold of a big gazebo a couple of years back?

As you know we're not in the NW :-) !! Forecast from here to Aviemore is crap , there are floods here again ......not looking good!

Weather is to be crap down here too but I won't be down here for long, lol!

She LIVES!!!!!!!! made one engine out of 2 and fired her up at 9:45pm, running good with no smoke......now its a suck it and see if any niggles on route need a sleep now!

Great news, John! Applecross or bust!

I have Rabs gazebo and one of my own. Do we want any of them? Ps mine is the better one! Lol

I have Rabs gazebo and one of my own. Do we want any of them? Ps mine is the better one! Lol

Maybe bring yours then John!

Bob - I'll not make it down to the garage tonight, so will see you tomorrow morning.

I'll catch you in the morning Bob

We won't be at Onich as we are not now leaving till lunchtime , will hopefully see you all at Applecross.

We won't be at Onich as we are not now leaving till lunchtime , will hopefully see you all at Applecross

big feerty

• Like 2

We won't be at Onich as we are not now leaving till lunchtime , will hopefully see you all at Applecross

big feerty

Update .............nothing to do with "feerty" somebody has work commitments at the last bl***y minute and might not even make the weekend, however like the weather I more than likely will see you at Onich as normal ...............flying solo..........ROOF is going on this afternoon to scare that dam wet stuff off!

• Like 2

READY or NOT here I come

FB IMG 1466101865186

• Like 1