Westfield Caged Duratec - HIGH SPEC NOW SOLD

housebeautician

I've had exactly the same .. And worse.

What really annoys me is questions that show they either have no idea about Westfields or haven't read the advert

Oh and the email offers to buy at a silly price but I need to be quick to accept it whilst I have the chance !!

It's strange how different cars seem to attract a different type of buyer. Sold my last discovery in 2 days at the asking price and a straightforward transaction.

The m3 I had attracted loads of idiots and someone even turned up to buy having agreed a price on the phone then wanted to knock the price down. I told him before he came that it was my lowest price. I actually then refused to sell it to him because I really expected he would be complaining about something else for weeks. You can probably guess his ethnicity !

Well i'm sorry to say that i had my last drive in the car today and it just confirms that i will miss it.

I hope its new owner Matt has as much fun in it as i did.

Now on to new things..........

well done and sorry to hear at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing the new car though

Onwards and slow wards m8 ;-)

• Like 1

Hope the Jag has a nice heater for you old friend.  

Hope the Jag has a nice heater for you old friend.  

Ruddy hope so bernie

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.