Westfield Caged Duratec - HIGH SPEC NOW SOLD

housebeautician

Westfield FW Wide Body (2007) Duratec Sport 

Trailer now available

Also available separately is a twin axle PRG trailer with paperwork, ramps, winch, four tie down ratchet straps, spare tyre, LED front lights and standard rears, lock on hitch plus wheel clamp included. Wide track Westfield fits perfectly on the trailer.

Pictures available via email.

Price £1,500.00

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with the sale, as you say, a cracking car for the new sprint regs etc.

Hi - I'm not looking to buy your Westie I'm afraid but I was after some advice if possible.

My Westie is pretty much identical to yours, except I have the smaller fuel tank (and the Jerry can in the boot for when fuel gets seriously low...) could you tell me where you got your tank from? I'm off up to Scotland next Summer and a 40L would be a huge help.

Cheers,

RobJ

Hi Tony, gonna miss seeing you in a  nice red Westfield.      Your not going to be another TVR or Porker owner are you?

Jaguars are more popular than ever now, new XE for you?

no he is going for an old mans Jag :getmecoat::laugh:

Oi you cleggy  :p (Mind you i'm heading that way)

No bernie/david  i'm hoping to go for an XK coupe

I though it may be better than a cobra and more comfortable  :laugh:

he's not bothered about going fast or good handling any more :p:d

he's not bothered about going fast or good handling any more :p:d

:laugh:  :laugh: You cheeky sod  ;)

You may have to sit next to me on friday so watch it  ;) and anyway i think i'm more bothered about staying dry these days  :t-up:

The supercharged XKs are deceptively fast.  One came in our group to Le Mans this year and from 50 to 120 it was quicker than a 458 also in our group

• 3 weeks later...

No, it's got much worse; I'm convinced too many people have been watching Wheeler Dealers, Fast and Loud etc and all think they can make outrageously low bids on things and get away with it.

They don't seem to realise you can go so low that you're just going to cause offence, and get told to f*** off, rather than haggle.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.