• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Congrats to Clare from A-Plan

Captain Colonial

As some of you will know, when we last saw her at Stoneleigh, Clare Ironside from A-Plan Insurance was expecting her first child.  I was very pleased to get a phone call from her on Wednesday, checking up on all of us but also telling me she'd had a little girl, Keira, back in July.  Clare kindly sent a couple of photos of her new daughter for us all to enjoy, the first at one week old and the second just a couple of weeks ago (click on photo to make bigger).

Keira2

Keira

So on behalf of us all, many congrats to Clare and family on your beautiful baby girl - we hope to see her at a show in the future. :t-up:

• Like 8

I found you didn't have to click on the photo to make them bigger - ours grew rather quickly without external help! 

Congratulations, Clare, beautiful little lady! 

Wonderful! Please send my hearty congratulations Scott. She knows me by my 'proper' name, not my forum name, as I am a customer of hers. :t-up:

Congratulations Clare. I'm not sure you come on here at the moment but you know most of us from your Stoneleigh and speed series awards night visits if you do.

John Loudon

I've sent Clare the link to this thread so she will see all your good wishes. :t-up:

• Like 1

Congrats Clare. Let the sleepless nights commence!!

Congrats Clare  :t-up:

Congratulations Claire.  :d 

Yes very well done. Glad everything came out ok..... :yes:

Awwww cute :) congratulations to you all :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! She's amazing!

Clare