Sporty car to also tow with

Deanspoors

Is that the slowest motor they could find :)

Fantastic car and can admit I'm am very very jealous! The interior is a nice contrast to the black, looks really smart.

Stunning car, absolutely stunning. Almost makes me want to give up my happy relaxed life to go back on the rigs and beyond where the money is. Almost lol.

I don't know why but that really made me laugh......

I would paint it pink. :d

I'm crying, can't stop laughing!

• Like 1

Could be useful to insult someone following you.   Just need a tandem operating switch close to the driver.

• 2 weeks later...

so here she is, at her new home :) 

12112314_693207660815227_368901718162517

It's an absolute beast, better in every aspect in comparison to it's predecessor which was a very capable C63 AMG. 

Should be a great towing machine. My Audi S8 is great at towing and rated for stupid large amount.

Top tip however when using a fast tow barge - strap everything down well. Ive got a covered trailer and after a sprited drive to an event it can be quite a mess in the back.

Twin Turbo > 500HP is the only way to tow. :)

Yeah lash everything down well :)

I'm reminded of a moment, a good few years ago now - I had a little Nissan GTiR - their rally car based on the Sunny with 4WD and 300bhp (I'd also fitted a tow bar!).

One time I pulled up alongside a Golf GTi at some red lights and gave him a few engine blips.. Sure enough when the lights changed he gave it the beans - as did I..

Before long I'd blasted ahead and took great amusement in knowing that at that point he'd have not only seen that he'd been burnt off by a Nissan Sunny but that it was also towing a flatbed with a kart lashed on top !! :)

Twin Turbo > 500HP is the only way to tow.  :)

Before long I'd blasted ahead and took great amusement in knowing that at that point he'd have not only seen that he'd been burnt off by a Nissan Sunny but that it was also towing a flatbed with a kart lashed on top !! :)

I love this forum, few places are people as mad!

The E36 316 is hugely gut less for towing, but even will only 100bhp to play with I have passed people with the box trailer on before now and the looks you get are great. The Pug 306 was 120bhp and I did once quite spectacularly leave a 90hp diesel 306 behind at some lights on a dual carriageway. He was four up with his mates (so about 3x90kg) and the box trailer was running light (so about 550kg) and was wasnt till we had done about 1/4mile when the aerodynamics kicked in he was able to pull ahead much to my amusement. 

Daniel

I remember being on the way to a Speed Series sprint at Aintree Years ago in the E39 535 I had at the time, and getting honked at by a coach as I overtook him, at, ahem, naughty speeds. I couldn't work out why he was tooting his horn at me till I looked in the rear view mirror and remembered I was towing the Westfield.  :blush:  :down: