What do you love or hate about your Westfield?

Snappy

Love

That people grin when they ride in it

Grin, or rictus of terror?

• Like 1

Grin, or rictus of terror?

Excellent! Never asked, always assumed. Now you mention it, I can't recall anyone actually laughing when they got out....

Definitely a grin.

Controlled terror gets a grin,

Uncontrolled terror is another thing altogether!

• Like 1

Pleased to hear someone say that they prefer their Westie to a road bike after many years devoted to motorcycling.

I always wanted to take to motorcycling in my 60's,  but after 7 hours of lessons, kept falling off !!

Listening to Henry Cole on his Greatest Motorcycle Rides saying Nothing compares to a bike and the sense of freedom it gives, I felt I was missing something,  but at least one experienced bike rider disagrees.

Anyone else feel the same?

Pleased to hear someone say that they prefer their Westie to a road bike after many years devoted to motorcycling.

Well, technically, I did say "satisfactorily replaced" - not quite prefer, but close enough ;)

After 30 years of biking, the Westfield is only second best to a motorcycle but my wife and I still love it and it is a bit safer!!!! However my wife is still pestering me to get a bike again, so who knows!!

• Like 1