New MSA ROPS regulations

JamesT

In fairness we do know that they were firm on it at Loton and also were at Prescott.

Perhaps it is the venues that have struggled to get entries that are being more relaxed - not that it makes it correct

Valid point Scott  --  but life is too short to be spent on litigation of any sort.

I was just rather hoping a member of the MSA Speed Committee would read this!!  ;)

I agree with this comment David, but never the less I will be compiling information throughout the year to put to the MSA for their response.... but I don't hold my breath.

Have you log booked your car by the way?  I think this is a very good idea for anyone who currently has a car which conforms, as it will make it difficult to stop such a car competing  in the future.

Maybe it is at the hill climbs that the more serious accidents tend to happen apart from John Roberts at Curborough last year!

I hope nothing happens this year but if it does and ROP issues are involved I am sure we will see the regs enforced universally!

Glutey

• Like 1