Oulton Park Gold Cup

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Don't panic Bernie, I'v got yours and Pete's tickets, I also have tickets for Dom Bank and Richard Cross, could you all let me know which day you will be  going to the Gold Cup then I can expect a phone call off you that day 07715522697

thanks Jeff 

Just received a whippy from a tall dark stranger.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Just received a whippy from a tall dark stranger.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Have you erected it yet?, it may need ironing

Did it sting a bit.

Bob :p

Yes, he said he'd try not to wear it out.

:-)

Thanks John, we should have a good display of whippys on the stand this year, we will also have Our Nige in the club tent for guests to ask him questions about his  career, but please don't mention Canada 1991

Jeff  

Thanks Bernie, good call.

A good few of us made it to a very enjoyable first day of the Gold Cup today, not bad considering most tend to do Sunday or Monday.

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3239.JPG

Had ad some lovely sunny weather for most of the day too, once again, expecting rain, I've not taken sun cream and got toasted!

Yep great day out, nice to meet some new faces weather was good while I was there shame it wasn't on the way or way back.

91613E8C-B966-4164-BF4C-5C07ACC303C5_zps

Let's hope it's as good tomorrow.

Well we had our lucky pants on today with the weather. Not a drop of rain all day, it was that good that on the way home we called in at The Cat and Fiddle for tea and were treated to a bright red sunset as we got home.

A fiver entry for Glen was a bargain until we found out there was no cake until tomorrow. So all those that go tomorrow and eat the cake, please give a thought to us poor, deprived soles today. :)  On the up side if you get an ice cream go downhill and to the right where there is a cornish icecream van, very creamy, yum, yum.

It's been a great day, tyre kicking from 10.30 until 4, I have talked my head off, it was nice to meet some more new people too. Here are some pics of the day.

Nico flying the flag.

Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202015%20003_

Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202015%20006_

Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202015%20012_

Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202015%20015_

Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202015%20021_