Oulton Park Gold Cup

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

This year's Gold Cup meeting at Oulton Park is 29/31st August and the Westfield Club will again have a stand in the display area.

Club members can have free admission for themselves and their car to the display area, let me have your name and your Westie reg number and which days you will attend by 1st August.

John Dolan.

07921 164310.

The Oulton Park Gold Cup will once again return on August bank holiday weekend (29-31 August) and it returns with an amazing racing line up featuring the Derek Bell Trophy, which recalls the Gold Cups of the 1970s, in which Formula 5000 and Formula 2 cars regularly competed for the prestigious trophy. Historic Formula 3 and Formula Ford machines will be amongst the other single-seater categories in action. GTs and tin tops will also compete, from 1970s sports-prototypes in the Martini Trophy, to the frequently sideways Lotus Cortinas and Mini Coopers in the Historic Touring Cars.

Away from the track, a large military display with vehicles and a Spitfire will feature, fire breathing Group B rally cars will take to the special stage, air displays will thrill from the sky, live jazz music will play throughout the weekend and, as always, a huge collection of special cars will take over every inch of our infield, this and loads more family entertainment will make this years’ Gold Cup an event to remember (please visit http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/, for more information).

Please note that passengers will need to purchase tickets through our website, http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/, or at the gate for entry, children under 13 go free.

PM'd name and reg number for the Sunday.  :yes: 

would people be looking to stay over Monday night and do the track day on the Tuesday? make the most of the weekend? 

PM sent re Sunday

Bob :d

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Quite a lot of interest in the Gold Cup meeting. Let me know as soon as possible if you want free admission tickets and which day(s) you want to go.

John.

PM sent for Saturday and Monday

John

When is deadline for letting you know.

I am at Curborough sprinting on the Saturday, and fancy coming along  to Gold Cup Monday.

BUT will have to negotiate another pass if Wendz doesn't want to come along too.

cheers

David

John, please put me down, I will confirm with the boss tonight and send you a pm

Andy

hi john Sunday and Monday for me please

HI John Sunday/Monday please, text sent

Jeff

Put me down for Sunday please John