Cheshire to North Wales run, Evo Triangle, Ponderosa Cafe etc. This Saturday!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Have to get a sticker made for the back of Stu's car:

imax_brnd_iib_en_rgb-.jpg

• Like 1

I would say you have got proplems with your eyes.

It's defiantly white.

Oh dear :(

Well I'm certainly not telling her you all agree with her!!!

Good job the important signals are red then not white I suppose........

Yeah it's ford frozen white. Was the brightest one I could find. It was close between that and Audi ibis white

Didn't know that I'd set some car alarms off. Childish but well happy about that. May have to have a run up to the top floor of the local multistory car park see how many I can do in one hit :-)

• Like 2

Glad I seen this post had a good run with you lads hope to do it again did try to get your attention in Llangollen to come to my cafe for a cuppa before you headed off

Just sat watching HD video of me chasing Dave..... I've just got to the bit where Dave got past a Mercedes that I got stuck behind for a whiley.... I don't think I'll post the bit after my overtake on account I don't fancy explaining why what where when.... What a road.... Can we do it again please... But next time do a couple of laps.....

Nem.....

Great photos, shame I couldn't join you all.

Just returned from New Quay today, nearly 5 hours to do 150ish miles! Why do folk drive at 40 for miles and miles, no one tries to overtake and oh if I was to overtake just the car in front, how the horns would blow!

Totally different being in Westie mind

• Like 1

Yes to both!

i was actually looking to see if we could pull over somewhere in Llangollen to nip back and ask you Daz. , next time will try and sort that out properly?

i'll do a longer run that takes in the triangle in the next couple of months, that also includes Snowdonia etc.

But I might do a Triangle special before that. Just a down and dirty dual carriageway blast to get on site as soon as possible, have a few runs round, take some photos etc and then head back, again, via reasonably direct routes.

There's a nice spot, not too far from the Triangle - The Conway Falls Cafe, on the road to Betws that we could stop for lunch, or even breakfast at, depending on time of day. But I'd doing that, would want to either do it with a small bunch of cars, (three or four), or split it into two groups to go round the Triangle.

(You have to be a bit careful doing several laps, I've found in the past. It, ahem, attracts attention, especially in numbers!)

If anyone does fancy doing a Triangle run at some point in June/July, drop me a PM  please! 

Like as not, I WON'T be announcing it on the Boardroom, but will keep everyone up to date via PM.

I WILL post up on the Boardroom about a Snowdonia/Triangle/Horse Shoe Pass run in the next few weeks or so though.

• Like 1

I hear the sanity and reasoning..... it always helps to be out and about in the PM.... the chaps manning the equipment are usually on OT and only like doing a half day..... 

Glad I seen this post had a good run with you lads hope to do it again did try to get your attention in Llangollen to come to my cafe for a cuppa before you headed off

Btw DaZ your brake light don't work. Made it interesting following you round the triangle :-)

I'm up for more runs out like that. Would have been nice to go round one more time as it seemed to be over real quick