Cheshire to North Wales run, Evo Triangle, Ponderosa Cafe etc. This Saturday!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

No worries Martyn, as I say, there's always next time. I'd offer a passenger seat, except it's down in Birmingham.

Though the good news is, Cobra have finished repairing it now, I'll try and collect it next week if I can.

Thanks Dave, I'll be putting the cooling system back together tomorrow, hope to get out for a shake down run sometime during the afternoon. Sue and I have been out that way a number of times over the last couple of years but always on our own so we were looking forward to a group run  :down:

Anyway, enjoy yourselves and be careful  :)

Just got back from Ian's.

Been trying to sort this ardiuno problem with the indicators and had no joy.

I will still be coming but apologise in advance for random indicating on the run out.

Will meet you guys at the Whitchurch Maccies @ 10 ish

See you all in the morning

No worries Phil

Have a great run out all. I'm sorry I couldn't join you. The decision wasn't made any easier by Phil visiting in his great car last night. I 'really' need to get mine finished!

• Like 2

Expecting plenty of photos of your drive out!

Enjoy guys

Not sure if there was much camera carrying; certainly no one doing the manic Pete waving a camera in the air driving along routine!

I grabbed a view on the phone at the Ponderossa, just to prove we were there!

IMG_3008.JPG

We we had seven in all for the Ponderossa meet up; Darren's is just out of shot there.

IMG_3007.JPG

And that's four, yes four Mega S2000's parked up, along with a V8 car and a Duratec!

And Darren's car in front of a great view of the valley, parked up next to some real great condition Nissans.

IMG_3013.JPG

• Like 3

Eek, I forgot it was your first proper time out in it!

Oh well, it's christened now.  :yes:

It was a proper run as well.

275 miles to be exact. Nice that we didn't hit any traffic at the top of the triangle.

• Like 1

Not sure why the sat nav decided to interpret the itinerary file as going that way round, but i'm glad it did. It's still my preferred way round I think

What a blast, cheers guys, just fed me and the Mrs after getting home..... 320 miles all in.... Including my tour of Worcestershire on the way home, must do it again soon, Nem.....

The odo clicked over 1000 miles just outside Nantwich on mine. Just over two hundred miles for me today. 

Good  fun though today, enjoyed it. 

• Like 1