Fathers Day Classic Car Show, Harewood House.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Any more?

We've got 5 so far,

Red Spider

Shaggydoo

Marcusb

Rickyboy100

Martin van Zeller

I'm going to phone it in tomorrow morning, so anyone else let me know by tonight please.

Any more?

We've got 5 so far,

Red Spider

Shaggydoo

Marcusb

Rickyboy100

Martin van Zeller

Tricky

I'm going to phone it in tomorrow morning, so anyone else let me know by tonight please.

That makes 6

6 cars booked in for the show, will arrange pick up places during the week.

Let's hope the weather is good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vehicle entry passes arrived this morning which we need to display to get the cars in.

Show opens to the public at 10:00 so we need to be in before so we can get parked up and polished ( that means you Martin ). We can meet at Sainsburys, Colton Retail Park, LS15 9JA, at 8:00 to leave at 8:15 aiming to get to Harewood for around 9:00. We can meet up  with Martin somewhere nearer.

There is also an opportunity to drive around the arena, and all cars are entered in a concourse competition, judging taking place from 11:00. Our entry includes part of the house, bird garden and the adventure playground.

The information I have says no vehicle movement before 6:00, but I'm sure I've seen cars leaving before. And no barbecues.

Let's hope we get good weather, and have a good day.

Nice one Robin, lets hope for blue skies on Sunday.

we can get parked up and polished ( that means you Martin ). 

Right I'm not coming  :laugh:

Just in case I change my mind, which entrance are we using??  Don't much want to meet you at Sainsbury's.

Vehicle entry passes arrived this morning which we need to display to get the cars in.

Show opens to the public at 10:00 so we need to be in before so we can get parked up and polished ( that means you Martin ). We can meet at Sainsburys, Colton Retail Park, LS15 9JA, at 8:00 to leave at 8:15 aiming to get to Harewood for around 9:00. We can meet up  with Martin somewhere nearer.

There is also an opportunity to drive around the arena, and all cars are entered in a concourse competition, judging taking place from 11:00. Our entry includes part of the house, bird garden and the adventure playground.

The information I have says no vehicle movement before 6:00, but I'm sure I've seen cars leaving before. And no barbecues.

Let's hope we get good weather, and have a good day.

Could we meet at maccie D's at Colton, I can have brekky then too.

That means I'll have to reset the Satnav and turn right not left, go on then, MacDonalds it is.

• Like 1

That means I'll have to reset the Satnav and turn right not left, go on then, MacDonalds it is.

Gotta build my fat reserves up if it's 10hrs there!

parked up and polished ( that means you Martin ). 

If you say polished to Martin he normally looks at you all confused like you are talking a foreign language  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Looks like the weather is picking up for Sunday. Is this the McDonald's just off junction 46 near sainsburys??

Robin,

Do you know what the entry fee is for other halves + kids arriving in tin tops?

Marcus